Natural Skin Care Ingredients
Natural skin care products are on the rise, and for good reason. Transitioning to natural personal care products in general is better for your body AND better for the environment.
Products made without fragrances, chemicals, and artifical colors are more gentle on the skin, cause less irritations, and ensure that harmful carcinogens aren’t absorbed into the bloodstream.
The most popular natural ingredients for DIY skin care are butters and waxes, carrier oils, essential oils, and natural colorants.
Get on the List!
Sign up to receive weekly newsletters that include:
- Natural skin care and wellness recipes
- Branding tips for your skin care business
- Online marketing how-tos to increase your audience
- Management resources for behind-the-scenes tasks
- Community-only discounts and free downloads