Start an Online
DIY Skin Care Business
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on organic skin care formulation certifications to bring in a full-time income…
…just a PASSION for creating chemical-free products, an ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT to keep you going, and PROVEN TOOLS to help guide your way.
Create Natural Skin Care and Wellness Products
Get step-by-step instruction on how to make lip balms, face serums, eye creams, aromatherapy rollers, lip tints, +++
- Recipes only scented with essential oils
- No synthetic dyes, lakes, or fragrances are included
- Water-free formulations to provide a longer shelf life and safer products to your customers
If your target market has the phrase 'natural living' floating around in their vocabulary, this organic belly balm recipe has your name all over it! Belly balm is used by women during their pregnancy to help delicate, stretching skin remain more comfortable, elastic,...
Of all the ways you can make your skin care business stand out from the rest, adding herbal infusions to your products is by far the easiest. There are a variety of ways to create natural herb-infused oils and unlimited combinations of ingredients for a recipe...
With the minimalist makeup look all the rage, now is the PERFECT time to make mica tinted lip balm to sell online. Tinted lip balm is a moisturizing, protecting salve (just like UNtinted lip balm) that leaves a sheer color on the lips when applied. To be 100% clear...
Brand a Skin Care Line Tailored to Your Target Market
Effective, long-term success branding is MUCH more than just a color palette and logo.
- Make visual choices that communicate your values and mission
- Design your products & labels with your customer avatar top of mind
- Learn product photography, website copy, and essential visual elements that will label you as a professional
Grow Your Skin Care Business with Proven Online Marketing Strategies
The skin care industry was meant for highly visual online marketing efforts – make this aspect of your business EFFORTLESS!
- Learn time-saving social media strategies to reduce burnout
- Repurpose your product photography for multiple uses
- Templates and quick how-to guides so you can spend more time making actual skin care products for your customers
If you've heard the rumors that skin care businesses can THRIVE on social media...but you just can't seem to make it work for YOUR brand...this list of social media tips is for you. The reality is that successful, converting social media accounts take work. Don't fall...
The key to higher visibility and more online sales via social media is finding the best Instagram hashtags for YOUR skin care business. Your business mission is unique. Your product line is unique. Your audience is unique. That means you can't expect great results by...
A list of SEVENTY attention-grabbing skin care and beauty holidays to mention on social media for your handmade business! While posting a generic holiday message in your feed is better than *nothing*, it's not going to make your business stand out. By sharing...
Manage Your Skin Care Business with Systems and Organization
Even creatives need streamlined operations to run a successful business…proper setup makes all the ‘behind the scenes’ details a non-issue.
- Checklists for setting up the legal aspects (LLC, bank accounts, insurance)
- Spreadsheets to help you organize ingredients, vendors, and pricing
- Goal setting and task planning to keep you focused and efficient
There's really only one question to ask yourself when deciding if an LLC is right for your skin care business: "Is it even slightly possible that one of my customers could get a skin irritation (at best) from one of my handmade products?" If the answer to this...
Learning how to use a content calendar for my handmade skin care business was the biggest piece of the puzzle that (finally) resulted in a full-time income. I spent YEARS trying to perfect SEO, posted picture after picture of my products on social media, pinned all...
Pricing DIY skin care products correctly is essential if you want to turn your hobby into a business. If you have only made products at home for your family thus far, the pricing details and formula below will surprise you. Yes, you’ve been told on Pinterest that...
Everything DIY Skin Care Business
From natural ingredient vendors, to product photography equipment, to tracking your website growth….it’s all here.
My name is Christine Glaser, and I built my own skin care business while working a 9 to 5 desk job, and then grew it to a full-time income as a stay-at-home mom…without any official skin care or cosmetic formulation training.
I am walking proof that creating a thriving handmade business from home is SO VERY POSSIBLE.
And it’s an AMAZING journey that you can start TODAY.
Get on the List!
Sign up to receive weekly newsletters that include:
- Natural skin care and wellness recipes
- Branding tips for your skin care business
- Online marketing how-tos to increase your audience
- Management resources for behind-the-scenes tasks
- Community-only discounts and free downloads